American Association of University Women (AAUW) Mission Statement: “AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.”
Our AAUW York Branch offers a $1,500.00 scholarship to help financially support local women in their pursuit of continuing education at York County academic institutions. Selection is based on financial need, academic promise, clarity of goals and future potential. All application components are due by March 1.
- Woman who is U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of USA.
- Resident of York County for a least one year.
- Enrolled as full-time or part-time undergraduate student for the next academic year in Associate or equivalent, or Baccalaureate degree program.
- Completed at least 30 hours of academic credits toward the intended degree.
- Complete Scholarship Application Form: general, academic, financial need.
- Attach “Future Plans Essay.”
- Letter of recommendation from a recent professor or instructor.
Must Enter All Required Fields before Submission